You are here
Apptio fuels cost optimization.
“Every single business action requires an IT action. There is no such thing anymore of those two being separate. TBM and the ability to cut cost is helping us switch those dollars to where they’ll matter the most—to the business.”
VP of Global Delivery IT, HPE
Cost savings are often in plain sight, yet seem out of reach
You're probably already running a cost optimization initiative — does it ever really end? You know there are opportunities to save, but your team struggles to identify them and gain buy-in to make the necessary changes:
IT like it's free
Apptio enables continuous IT cost optimization
Infra & Apps
- Make more informed decisions using a single system of record for IT costs and outputs.
- Uncover infrastructure cost drivers across network, compute, storage, and data center.
- Gain buy-in from business units by showing their consumption and potential savings.
- Optimize infrastructure investments by identifying cost driven by underutilized assets.
- Rationalize the application portfolio by eliminating redundancies and driving usage and adoption.
- Migrate and modernize infrastructure by monitoring cost efficiency over time.
- Optimize vendor spend by surfacing outliers and redundancies.
- Identify vendor spend occurring outside of purchase order process.
- Optimize additional resource charge (ARC) and reduced resource credit (RRC) unit variances.
Benefits for cost optimization stakeholders
Office of the CIO
Trim run costs and maximize return on every IT dollar through increased transparency into cost and utilization. Harvest savings to fund initiatives with greater value to the business.
Continuously analyze cost and utilization to find and eliminate inefficient resource spend. Compare your costs to industry peers and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
Office of the CFO
Increase efficiency of IT investments to improve bottom line performance. Free up funding to fuel digital innovation that improves operating efficiency and drives top line revenue growth.