As organizations strive for success in the digital age, financial management of IT must evolve to enable cost control while creating a transformative environment. PMO’s, Strategy & Planning leaders, and Finance teams must collaborate around a holistic prioritization of spend, accounting for run and change investments driven by the business.
Technology Business Management (TBM) provides technology leaders with standards and validated best practices to communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT investments to their business partners. As a facet of TBM, project financial planning as a discipline can improve the business impact of your project portfolio in six ways:
- Prioritize investments through a financial lens
- Holistically budget build and run costs
- Gauge demand to capacity for all resources
- Forecast & manage capitalizable labor costs
- Track business impact of the project portfolio
- Model scenarios for run-to-grow portfolio changes
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to improve your portfolio strategy.