Many organizations struggle from a financial disconnect when it comes to IT operations and investments. This disconnect leads to no complete view of build budgets and run costs, lack of defensible financial insights, difficulty translating project outcomes into business value, and more!
Download this eBook to learn the 6 best practices in project financial planning to optimize your portfolio strategy:
- Prioritize investments using a financial lens
- Assess demand to capacity for all resources
- Create a holistic view of build budgets and run costs
- Forecast and manage capitalizable labor
- Track business impact of a project portfolio
- Model what-if scenarios