Cox Enterprises uses standard cost modeling to quickly integrate technology from acquired companies, identify opportunities for consolidation, and manage its consumption of public cloud services.
- Moved 60% of back-office workloads to public cloud
- Rationalized 150 contingent labor contracts to 5 key managed services partners
- Project funding decisions by the business include ongoing run costs
- Made business case for hiring 3 FTEs in IT operations
- Integrated acquired company’s tech costs in 3 days
- Consolidated communications carriers to save hundreds of thousands of dollars per year