- Create plans for IT resources (assets, labor, and contracts) by cost center and department using IT definitions and structures.
- Consolidate budgets into a roll up view without manual efforts.
- Automatically generate budget line items for headcount, contract renewals, and assets.
You are here
Simplify resource budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning in order to align IT investments with business priorities.
Shorten your budget cycle
by reducing errors and manual effort.
Align resources to business need
by using rolling forecasts to better control spend.
Plan resources into future years
by creating and comparing multi-year scenarios.
The biggest impact is the time we're now able to spend helping our senior IT leaders better analyze the impact of future changes to their budget. Our folks are able to act not as reporting agents but as financial consultants.
Will Leaming, Jr.
IT Finance Manager, First Citizens Bank
- Modify budgets and forecasts to see the immediate impact of business changes on spend.
- Create what-if scenarios quickly for contract renewals, hiring, and capacity.
- Develop rolling forecasts to improve out-quarter budgeting.
Apptio IT Planning Foundation is made for you
and shorten cycle times
Free up time for analysis
and strategic planning initiatives
Earn the trust of IT leaders
and decision-makers in your numbers
Office of the CIO
Reduce spend padding
and shift savings to innovation
Ensure strategic decisions are
put into motion through spending
Improve alignment of IT investments
to business priorities
Infrastructure & Operations
Experience less disruption
and more relevance from planning
Gain autonomy and accountability
in the budget process
Avoid budget surprises that
derail your initiatives and projects