- Interactive analytics to see variances & impact of plan adjustments
- Evaluate scenarios and make decisions at the line item detail level
- Report on labor, vendors and assets against key initiatives
- Plan in local currencies and easily view costs in multiple currencies
You are here
Align IT Resource, Project, and Service Investments to Business Priorities
- Quickly modify plans to respond to changing business priorities
- Evaluate hiring scenarios & adjust headcount plans through the year
- Automatically carryover multi-year line items for contracts & assets
- Seamlessly model, budget and forecast contract renewals
- Drive collaboration and eliminate errors with one unified plan
- Avoid surprises with automated variance analysis
- Mitigate planning risk with automated process and governance
- Provide targets and engage stakeholders to achieve accountability
Apptio IT Planning Foundation
- Create budgets and variance views across cost centers
- Generate budget line items for labor, contracts, and assets
- Create rolling forecasts for OPEX and CAPEX
- Model scenarios for contract renewals, hiring, and capacity
- Build multi-year plans with contract and asset line items
Without visibility into the budget at the line item level, it was very easy to stray from the budget and there was no easy way to catch these quickly. We now account for every dollar planned and spent on IT and can trace this back to business decisions.
A key corporate goal is to ‘do the right thing.’ We’ve always focused on this. Apptio IT Planning has allowed us to find new cost savings so we can still do the right thing and not run over budget.
Will Leaming, Jr.
IT Finance Manager, First Citizens Bank
Initially, we invested in Apptio IT Planning for the huge time savings we knew we’d achieve. But it has also changed the conversations we’re having with the business and fostered better, more collaborative relationships with budget owners.
Director of Finance, Information Management at CHRISTUS Health
Integrated with Cost Transparency
Build fact-based & defensible budgets & forecasts
Quick Time to Value